SUPPORTING GRETNA THEATRE can take many forms – and all of them valuable!
June 29 thru July 6: Shop at Castle & Crown Boutique in Hershey with this COUPON and not only will YOU get 10% off your storewide purchases, Castle & Crown will ALSO donate 25% of your purchase price to Gretna Theatre! It’s a WIN-WIN situation!
- Donate Funds to support our programs - ticket sales just don’t cover all the costs!
- Encourage your business to Sponsor a Show or Advertise in our Programs
- Business & Corporate tax credits can be granted through the PA EITC Program.
- Support our Annual Gala - the most elegant and important fundraiser of the year happens each October
- Share the Gift of Entertainment by giving Gretna Theatre Gift Certificates all year ’round
- If you enjoy what you see, “Like” us on Facebook and encourage your friends to come with you
- Encourage Groups you are associated with to come to our shows – Red Hat Ladies, Church groups, Social groups…
- Volunteer to usher at the Playhouse, to man our booth at the Lebanon Farmers’ Market during the holiday season, and more!
- House an actor or director for several weeks during the summer if you have nearby availability
- Make provisions for a Bequest or Estate Planning by putting Gretna Theatre in your Will (Producing Artistic Director Larry Frenock has!)
- Consider a gift of Annuities or Dividends that will keep on giving
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities is holding our endowment, the GRETNA THEATRE FUND. You can add to our endowment fund for a gift that will keep on giving in perpetuity!
Click on the links at left to find out more about how you can help!
Or contact Roger Sands, Director of Development at email@example.com or 717-964-3322