General Box Office and Ticketing Information
For Subscription Renewals or NEW subscriptions for the 2013 Summer Season CLICK HERE!
EVENING SHOWS BEGIN AT 7:30PM, MATINEES AT 2:00PM.
There is RESERVED SEATING for the Theatre for Young Audiences Series as well as all mainstage shows!
SINGLE TICKETS FOR ALL SHOWS & SUBSCRIPTONS may be purchased online twenty-four hours a day (online ticketing fees will apply) OR at 717-964-3627 during business hours OR at the actual Playhouse Box Office (the physical box office at the Mt. Gretna Playhouse opens for the season the last week of May and closes at the end of the summer season)!
PLEASE DO NOT RE-ORDER TICKETS IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER OR JUNK MAIL FOLDER BEFORE BEING CONCERNED. IF YOU GOT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER AT THE END OF YOUR ORDER ON THE MAIN TICKETING PAGE, IT HAS BEEN PROCESSED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 964-3627 AND WE CAN CHECK FOR YOU. IF YOU DOUBLE ORDER YOUR TICKETS WE CANNOT REFUND YOUR EXTRA ORDER! Thank you!
Telephone Orders: Please call 717-964-3627. The Box Office is open pre-season weekdays only from 10am-5pm through the end of May; during the season the box office is typically open from 10am to 6pm or until show time on show days Tuesdays through Sundays (closed Mondays) from mid-May through the end of the summer season.
Mt. Gretna Playhouse Box Office Hours: Last week of May through August
Tues – Wed 10am – 6pm
Thurs – Fri – Sat 10am thru intermission on show days
Sun 10am – 3pm
2013 Mainstage Regular Season Show Ticket Prices (includes all Gretna Theatre handling charges, but NOT online ticketing fees if ordered online):
Matinee performances: Musicals $36-$40, Plays $33-$37
Evening performances: Musicals $39-$43, Plays 36-$40
(Above prices include all facility and handling fees!)
Children, Students with college ID: All regular mainstage performances are just HALF PRICE and may be purchased at the door or reserved by phone. (Sorry – Children/Student tickets not available on line.)
Seniors (62 and over) deduct $2.00 from the full prices above for regular mainstage performances.
Group Discounts Available for parties of ten or more!
There are certain discounts and coupons that may be used at the Box Office only on the day of the show including Capital BlueCross Card, AAA Card, KidStuff Coupon, Patriot-News Coupon, and others may be offered. Call the box office for further information on these discounts at 717-964-3627.
Weekly Summer Show Schedule for regular season Mainstage shows:
Thursday Matinee 2pm Thursday Evening 7:30pm Friday Evening 7:30pm Saturday Evening 7:30pm Sunday Matinee* 2pm
(*There will be no matinee of The Wizard of Oz on Sunday, August 4. Instead there will be an additional matinee on Saturday, August 3, 2013.)
Theatre for Young Audiences Performances:
Seven Saturdays – June 29 and July 6, 13, 20, 27 and August 3, 10 - at 11 AM
TYA Tickets are $7 with the littlest ones under 3 years of age at $5 each. (All persons, no matter their age, must have a ticket.)
Theatre for Young Audiences Series are plays, usually with music and 50 to 60 minutes in length that are appropriate for kids ages 3 – 10 and their families! Lots of audience participation, too!
Box Office Phone 717-964-3627
Administrative Office Phone 717-964-3322
email us: email@example.com
Phone lines close 1/2 hour prior to show times. Internet Online Sales close one hour before show time. Box Office closes at 6 pm on non-performance days.
Conditions of Sale
- No refunds of any kind permitted. The only time any refund may be made is if Gretna Theatre fails to provide a performance on the date and time stated. Plays and Players are subject to change without notice.
- Single Tickets will be mailed to the customer within one week of their order being processed after April 30th. Subscription orders are mailed after seating is arranged. All tickets ordered to date should be mailed out by the end of April, 2013.
- Gretna Theatre will never sell, rent or give your contact information to any outside party for any reason. (We may occasionally forward an email for a friendly organization such as Gretna Music.)
- Website sales are facilitated through Vendini.com and do incur additional internet service charges. These fees are collected by Vendini and are not paid to Gretna Theatre.
- Exchanges may be made within the run of the same show only for a $5.00 service charge per ticket (subscription tickets will be exchanged with no service charge), and upgrade charges may apply if moving to a more expensive performance. No refund if moving to a less expensive performance. Original ticket(s) MUST be returned to the box office no later than 24 hours prior to the original show time/date in order to exchange them. Exchanges after the fact are not permitted – no exceptions – as that performance has already been reconciled.
- House opens approximately 30 minute prior to performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- No cameras, recording devices, photographic equipment or video cameras are permitted in the theatre. The box office will hold such equipment until after the performance, but is not responsible for the safety or security of such equipment. You must see the House Manager to retrieve such equipment after the show as the box office closes after intermission.
- All persons must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Please turn off cell phones, texting devices and pagers during the performance as they are incredibly distracting and annoying to patrons to your side and behind you. If you are a doctor or other emergency personnel, please set your device to ‘vibrate’ and sit at an aisle seat so that if you need to take an emergency call you can leave the theatre before doing so without disturbing the performance.
- The management reserves the right to refund ticket price and refuse admission.
Enjoy a Saturday Dinner before the show at Le Sorelle Porch and Pantry just across the parking area from the Playhouse! Make your reservation by clicking the button below…
Dinner and a show! Select summertime Saturday evenings at 5:30pm